Skip to content
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. Harissa olive oil
- 2 tbsp Blueberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. natural yogurt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Harissa olive oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds, toasted (plus some for garnish)
- Handful of fresh mint, finely chopped ( plus some for garnish)
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Mix together Harissa olive oil, Blueberry balsamic vinegar, and yogurt. Place halved chicken tenderloin and mixture in a ziplock bag and marinate 30 minutes.
- Place couscous into a large pan and add hot stock and olive oil. Stir, cover and let sit 5 minutes. When done, fluff with a fork.
- Add blueberries, green onions lemon juice, toasted almonds and mint. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill chicken tenderloins about 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve over couscous, sprinkle with mint and toasted almonds.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection