Tuscan Bruschetta Bites
Plain Rice Crackers or Cheese Crackers of your choice
1 tablespoon of Adoro Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
1-2 small roma tomatoes, diced
½ cup of chopped white onion
2 fresh basil leaves or one teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons of shredded asiago cheese (can substitute for another cheese if preferred)
- In a bowl, mix the diced tomatoes, onion, and basil
- Add in the Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and toss well so all of the ingredients are coated.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place the crackers on an ungreased cookie sheet. Top with the fresh tomato mixture
- Sprinkle the top of each cracker with a little shredded cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove and top with additional cheese if you would like.