Tropical Coconut Lime Shrimp
- ¾ lb. large shrimp or prawns (about 15), shelled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. Persian Lime Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Pinch chili flakes
- ¼ cup Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ thinly sliced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped mango
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp or prawns in the Persian Lime Olive Oil, salt, and chili flakes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add the Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Add the prawns, bell pepper, and red onion immediately.
- Sauté for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are just pink and have curled.
- Add the mango and stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve over jasmine rice.
Author: Emily Lycopolus: The Olive Oil & Vinegar Lover’s Cookbook