Summer Chimichurri Coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chimichurri Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Fleur de Sel
- 3 cups savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and finely julienne
- 1/2 cup radish, finely julienne
- 1/2 cup celery, finely julienne
- 1/2 cup scallions, finely julienne
- Place vinegar, olive oil, seasoning, honey, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine the vinaigrette.
- Add the savoy cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, radish, celery, and scallions to the bowl, and toss to coat and combine.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill before serving.