Skip to content
3 cups Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Strawberry Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 peach, sliced into segments
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup granola
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- Whisk yogurt and honey together until well incorporated.
- Divide the yogurt-honey mixture equally into serving bowls or cups, then top each with a few strawberries, peach slices, and blueberries.
- Spoon some granola and a sprinkle of almonds over the yogurt.
- Top with a drizzle of Strawberry Balsamic (about 1 Tbsp) and serve immediately.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection