Smoky Bean Salad
Ingredients for Salad:
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 can of corn niblets
- 1 avocado
- ½ bunch chopped cilantro
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 2 tbsps. Lime juice
- 1-2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Adoro Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps. Adoro Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste (optional heat)
- 2 tbsps. Honey (optional sweet)
- In a large bowl add beans, red onion, corn and cilantro.
- Make the dressing by combining all ingredients, process in blender until smooth.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or best overnight.
- Right before serving, add in diced avocado