Roasted Vegetables & Pasta
Quick, delicious and healthy roasted vegetables and whole grain pasta tossed with Basil Olive Oil. This is delicious with Butter Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, Herbs de Provence Olive Oil or Tuscan Herb Olive Oil as well.
1 red pepper, cut into bite size pieces
1 sweet onion, cut into bite size pieces
1 package whole grain pasta
1/2 cup Adoro’s Basil Olive Oil, Butter Olive Oil, Garlic Olive Oil, or Herbs de Provence Olive
1 Tablespoon Seasonello Herbal Salt (available at Adoro)
Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta on stovetop according to directions on the package.
- In the meantime, toss the vegetables together with the infused olive oil of your choice, place on a baking sheet, sprinkle with Seasonello herbal salt and bake in oven for approximately 10-15 minutes. Roast vegetables just until a fork may be inserted.
- Pour the drained pasta back into warm pot and toss liberally with the infused Olive Oil of your choice.
- Top with warm fresh roasted vegetables, and sprinkle with Pecorino Romano and Parmesan cheeses.
Enjoy! Serves 4.
(This recipe may be altered in many fun ways...use different vegetables, pastas, olive oils, etc...be as creative as you'd like!)