Roasted Beets with Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
Roasted Beets with Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic, Perfect served with roast meats or added to salads.
- 2 medium golden or red beets -- peeled and sliced 3/8 inch thick
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil – melted or avocado oil
- sea salt & pepper
- blackberry-ginger balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup feta cheese -- crumbled
- Coat beets with oil on all sides by brushing on or tossing in a bowl. Place beets on a parchment lined pan so there is space between the slices. Sprinkle beets with a few grinds of sea salt and pepper.
- Position rack about 6 inches from the broiler and roast under the broiler on HI for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until fork tender.
- Remove from oven and arrange beets on a serving platter. Drizzle with balsamic and sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve with additional balsamic at the table, as desired.