Roasted Almond & Espresso Biscotti
- 4 tbsp. Adoro Roasted Almond Oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Adoro Espresso balsamic
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Adoro Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup slivered almonds
1: Mix together: oils, sugar, vanilla, eggs and balsamic.
2: Add dry ingredients then add chocolate chips and almonds until well combined.
3: Separate batter into two logs and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
4: Smooth out into two, two inch wide logs.
5: Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees…until golden brown.
6: Remove from oven and let cool for at least 10 minutes.
7: Reduce heat to 275 degrees. Slice logs into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
8: Place slices onto baking sheet and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until dry.