Portobello Mushroom Burgers
This Portobello mushroom burger recipe will be a hit to all taste buds! It’s juicy, meaty and filled with rich and savory flavours.
- 4 Portobello mushroom caps
- ¼ cup Adoro Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Adoro Cilantro & Onion Olive Oil
- 1 tsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices cheese (brie, swiss, provolone are our top 3 recommendations)
- Place mushrooms caps in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the mushrooms. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes, flipping and coating twice.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush grate with oil. Place mushrooms on the grill, reserving marinade for basting. Grill for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until tender. Brush with marinade frequently.
- Top with cheese during last 2 minutes of grilling
- Top with your favourite burger toppings and enjoy!
* Try our Chipotle Aioli recipe from back in May as a perfect spicy and creamy condiment*