Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Strawberries
- 1 pork tenderloin
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 8-10 slices of bacon
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup Adoro Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 400F. Sprinkle pork with basil, pepper, and salt. Wrap 4 to 5 bacon slices around each tenderloin overlapping the ends of the bacon slices to secure.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Sear pork in skillet for 2 -3 minutes per side. Place skillet in oven and cook for 20 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145F.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining tbsp. of olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add balsamic vinegar and increase heat to medium-high. Bring vinegar to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove vinegar from heat and stir in preserves and strawberries.
- When pork is done cooking, remove from oven and top with balsamic strawberries and enjoy!