Poached Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 medium sized cucumber - sliced
- 1/4 cup of sliced red onions
- 2 lbs of raw deveined shrimp
- 1/2 cup Grilled Lemon White Balsamic
- 1 medium sized fresh lemon
- Boil 1 litre of water in a medium size pot, add 1/2 cup of Sicilian Lemon Balsamic.
- Poach shrimp for 40-50 seconds and remove from water using a strainer.
- Roughly chop the shrimp and set aside allowing for the excess water to drain.
- In a separate bowl, mix cucumbers, onions, freshly squeezed juice from a lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix in your chopped shrimp, toss and refrigerate for at least 30 min. before serving.