Peach Caprese Salad
- 8 oz. good quality whole milk ricotta
- A large ripe peach, sliced in 1/4" slices (8 slices)
- 1/4 cup fresh torn basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Peach White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Arrange the sliced peaches on a platter sandwiching one tablespoon of ricotta between the slices.
- Whisk the olive oil with the white balsamic vinegar and drizzle the peaches and ricotta with the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper and scatter fresh basil leaves over the peaches.