Parmesan Sage Pork Chops
1 1/2 cups garlic and herb breadcrumbs
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried rubbed sage
1 lemon, rind of, teaspoon grated
2 large eggs, whisked
1/4 cup flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
4 pork chops, about 1 inch thick (can use bone in or out ones)
½ cup Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Mix in bowl, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, dried rubbed sage and grated lemon peel.
- Then, on a plate put flour seasoned with salt and pepper; coat chops with flour.
- Dip in egg.
- Then dip in bread crumb mixture.
- Pre heat the olive oil in a oven-proof skillet over med-hi heat
- Brown chops until golden.
- Transfer to oven and bake until meat thermometer says 150 degrees, about 35 minutes.