Olive Oil Roasted Lemon Garlic Potatoes
2 pounds waxy skin potatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cup lemon infused olive oil
- 5 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons oregano white balsamic
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- finely chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients except the water in a large bowl.
- Toss the potatoes with the marinade and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Add water to the bottom of the pan with the potatoes.
- Cook for 40 minutes until the water is evaporated and the potatoes are crusty-golden brown.
- Adjust seasoning as necessary and serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Serves 6 as a side dish