Grilled Corn on the Cob with Persian Lime Vinaigrette
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 3 Tbsp Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 c white crumbling cheese
- 3 tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar
- Clean the corn thoroughly by removing all the silky threads.
- Rub each ear of corn with Butter Olive Oil and then sprinkle with lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- Grill corn for about 15-20 minutes over medium heat. Make sure to turn corn over a few times to cook evenly.
- While the corn is cooking, combine together Persian Lime Olive Oil and Grapefruit White Balsamic Vinegar. Add in a pinch of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once the corn has been cooked, drizzle with vinaigrette and top with white crumbling cheese while hot. Top with more cilantro and enjoy!