Edamame Salad with Lime-Coconut Vinaigrette
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup cilantro finely minced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package edamame cooked and shelled
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 1 cup sliced almonds or any nut of your choice
- 3 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- Add the quinoa, water, and salt to a medium-sized pan and bring to a boil, bring heat down to low and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until quinoa is cooked through and tender.
- Transfer quinoa to a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine Persian Lime Olive Oil with Coconut Balsamic Vinegar and emulsify to form vinaigrette. Chill salad until ready to serve, then drizzle with vinaigrette.