Crunchy Broccoli Salad with Raspberry Dressing
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup mixed dried berries (cranberries, blueberries and pomegranates are lovely)
- ½ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 4 sliced bacon, cooked to desired crisp and crumble
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup Adoro Raspberry Balsamic
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, dried fruits, sunflower seeds, almonds, crumbled bacon, red onion and set aside.
- In a jar add balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Greek yogurt and salt and pepper.
- Shake and mix until creamy.
- Pour over salad, mix and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- If salad is a bit dry, stir in a little Extra Virgin Olive Oil to moisten.