Creamy Strawberry Balsamic Bites
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry dough
- 2 tbsp butter or can substitute Adoro Butter Infused Olive Oil
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 3 tsp Adoro Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp cream of coconut
- Handful fresh strawberries, halved
- Chocolate sauce OR Adoro Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Lightly grease muffin tray and set aside
- Place sheet of phyllo and brush with butter or olive oil. Layer another phyllo sheet and brush and butter or olive oil. Repeat with third sheet. Using a sharp knife, cut into squares to fit muffin tray.
- Press each square into muffin tin and bake at 400F until golden, about 4-5 minutes. Allow to cool in pan.
- Mix whipping cream until thick. Stir in Adoro Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and sweetened condensed milk. Spoon mixture into phyllo shells. Drizzle with chocolate choice. Top with strawberries and enjoy! Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.