- 1/3 cup couscous
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- ½ can chickpeas
- ½ red onion
- Bocconcini cheese (to taste)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1 handful spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup Adoro Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- Prepare couscous. Add 1/3 cup to a bowl, and fill with boiling water until the grains are covered with about an inch. Leave soak for a few minutes. When all water has been absorbed, taste test to make sure grains are soft.
- Finely dice 1 pepper and ½ red onion and add to salad bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds, chickpeas, bocconcini cheese, feta cheese and flaked almonds. Ideally let couscous reach room temperature before adding to salad.
- Drizzle Adoro Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar over top and enjoy!