Cold Tortellini Salad
- Grilled Lemon White Balsamic
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Pepperoni (or ham)
- Provolone cheese (shredded or chopped)
- Black olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Peppers (sliced)
- Boil water in a large pot of lightly salted water. Cook tortellini at a boil; drain.
- Rinse tortellini with cold water until completely cooled; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix – Grilled Lemon White Balsamic with Tuscan Herb and set aside.
- Stir tortellini pasta, pepperoni (or ham), provolone cheese, black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers.
- Add Grilled Lemon Balsamic & Tuscan Herb dressing.
- Add salt & black pepper to taste.