Cilantro & Onion Shrimp Tacos
• 2 ½ tbsps. Adoro Cilantro & Onion Olive Oil
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 package frozen uncooked small shrimp – thawed, peeled, and deveined
• 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp chili powder
• ¼ tsp ground cumin
• 4 tortillas
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Fresh lime
1. Heat 2 tbsp Adoro Cilantro & Onion Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, cooking until golden, about 2 minutes. Add shrimp, about 1/3 of the cilantro, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin. Mix well and cook until mixture is heated through and shrimp is pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Heat remaining olive oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tortilla at a time and cook until warm and slightly crispy, about 90 seconds each.
3. Spoon shrimp mixture onto tortillas and serve, topping with remaining cilantro.
4. Squeeze fresh limes over tacos