Chicken Souvlaki Skewers
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut in 1” pieces
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Adoro Dill Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Adoro Grilled Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place the marinade ingredients into a bowl and whisk thoroughly. Add the chicken and marinade into a ziplock bag or large bowl and cover. Refrigerate minimum of 4 hours up to 24 hours.
- To cook the chicken, prepare a grill for indirect cooking, or preheat the oven to 400F. The chicken can be cooked on skewers or in a single layer on a greased broiler pan.
- If grilling, place the skewered chicken on to the grill over indirect heat, turn every two minutes to cook all sides of the chicken, approx. 8 minutes total. Remove and allow resting while covered.
- If broiling in the oven, either skewer the chicken or place a single layer on a pan. Bake the chicken on the top rack at 450F for 6 minutes and then turn the broiler on for an additional 4 minutes of broiling. Turn the chicken to brown each side.