Skip to content
- 3-4 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 8 chicken thighs and/or drumsticks
- 6-8 potatoes, cut into halves or thirds
- 1 tsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground Thyme
- 1 tsp dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed & cut into 2” pieces
- 2 lemons, cut into four wedges
- Pink Himalayan Sea Saltand Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover large edged baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix herbs and blend together.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of spice mixture and 1—1 1/2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and mix well. Add potatoes to baking sheet.
- Repeat process with cherry tomatoes and again with chicken.
- Cook for about 20-30 minutes until tomatoes start to blister. Turn down heat to 350 degrees.
- Add cut asparagus and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until chicken and veggies are done.
- Remove from oven and squeeze juice of 1-2 lemons over chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, and asparagus.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection