Chicken and Rice Bowl
The perfect lunch or dinner recipe. Start summer off right with this fresh and filling chicken bowl.
- ¼ cup Adoro Cilantro & Onion Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup Adoro Mango Balsamic
- garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- salt/pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup olives, pitted
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic, garlic, cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper, whisk until blended. Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pour half the marinade to the chicken. Refrigerate for 1 hour (max over night).
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place marinated chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 12- 15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and rest for 5 minutes.
- Cook rice
- Serve chicken over rice and top with spinach, chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumber and olives. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Serves 4 * Try marinade for flank steak, pork, or fish*