Skip to content
· 2 cups bulgar
· ½ cup Dill olive oil
· ¼ cup Condimento Bianco (plain white balsamic vinegar)
· Juice and zest of one large lemon
· 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
· 1 can or cup of garbanzo beans, drained
· 1 large English cucumber, finely diced
· 1 red or yellow bell pepper, finely diced
· 2 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
· ½ red onion, finely minced
· 1 clove garlic, finely minced
· 1 tsp ground cumin
· ½ cup crumbled feta (optional)
· Salt and pepper to taste
Soak the bulgur in very hot water (enough to cover the bulgur by 1") along with a tablespoon of salt for 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cooled and drained. Fluff and set aside.
Combine all the other ingredients (except the feta) and mix well. Marinate these ingredients for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
In a large bowl, combine the completely drained and cooled bulgur with the marinated ingredients, tossing well to combine and sprinkle with feta if using.
Adjust the seasoning again and serve.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection