- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp warm water
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgon Olive Oil
- 2 cups grated parmesan
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Adoro Blueberry Balsamic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- Mix flour, yeast and salt in a bowl. Add water and oil. Knead for about 10 minutes
- Let rise for approx. 1 hour
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Grate cheese & cut onions
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan and add balsamic, sugar and onion and cook until the liquid is gone and the onions have caramelized. Stir occasionally. Set aside.
- Roll the dough into two thin pizzas. Brush bottom of dough with olive oil and place onto pan.
- Add cheese, caramelized onions and blueberries. Bake until golden and crispy.
- Allow cooling slightly before adding desired amount of arugula. Drizzle with oil and enjoy!