Blueberry Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- 2 tbsp. Adoro Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- small bunch of fresh rosemary
- 4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F and preheat a large skillet
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet with 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. butter and sear for about 1 minute per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish and set aside
- In same skillet, add shallots and cook until soft
- Add blueberries and cook 1 minute
- Add 1/2 cup Adoro Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 1 tbsp rosemary and salt and pepper to taste. Stir and simmer approx. 10 minutes
- Pour blueberry mixture over chicken and bake about 10 minutes or until chicken has cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!