Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Slamon
- 1 pound salmon cut into 4 four-ounce fillets
- 4 tablespoons Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Lemon Olive Oil, Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic, minced garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Coat salmon on both sides with mixture. Place salmon in broiling pan 4" from broiler and broil 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes. If the salmon is more than 1" thick you may have to turn once halfway through the broiling.
- *Garnish with fresh blackberries or lemon slices.