Basil & Strawberry Chicken
- ¼ cup basil leaves stacked, rolled and sliced into slivers
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 2 tsp. Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Basil Olive Oil or EVOO of your choice
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 pound chicken cutlets (chicken breast halved)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Stir diced strawberries, chopped basil, Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar, 1 tsp. EVOO and crumbled goat cheese together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place chicken in a single layer in the skillet.
- Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes. Flip to the other side and cook for 3-4 minutes more or cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165F. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness.
- Remove chicken to serving plate and spoon strawberry mixture on top.
Adapted from dinner-mom.com