- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 cup milk (I prefer oat milk in this recipe)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup Adoro’s Butter Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl mix dry ingredients, flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Whisk together wet ingredients, bananas, milk, eggs, olive oil and honey. Combine with dry ingredients and mix.
- Preheat pan over med heat. Add some Butter Olive Oil to pan.
- Add scoops of batter to pan and flip when bubbles start to form.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Drizzle with Adoro’s Maple Balsamic Vinegar or your favourite maple syrup!