Balsamic Green Beans
- 2 pounds green beans
- 4 thick bacon slices
- 3 chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Adoro white balsamic vinegar
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Adoro Olive Oil
- Boil water.
- Add green beans, cook for 3 minutes, and drain green beans.
- Heat pan, sauté bacon until crisp, let cool and crumble. Set aside.
- Place shallots into bacon greased pan sauté, place almonds into pan, cook for another 30 seconds and remove from heat.
- Blend honey with balsamic vinegar, until smooth, add bacon bits and almonds, toss with green beans, and serve.