Skip to content
- 1 tbsp. Garlic olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 2 cups sliced fresh asparagus, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Gruyere cheese, shredded
- Preheat broiler on low setting.
- Heat a 10-in. cast iron skillet to medium heat. Add onion and garlic, saute until onion is tender. Add asparagus and bacon, heat for another minute. Add parsley, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, scramble the eggs and pour into skillet and mix well.
- Cook over medium-low for 7 minutes or until eggs are nearly set.
- Decorate with tomato slices and shredded cheeses.
- Broil on top rack for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection