- ½ Hass Avocado, cut into pieces
- ½ cup Herbs de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ cup Grapefruit Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- Fresh Cilantro
- 1/8 cup Red onion, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup water
- Add all ingredients except the water to a bender.
- Blend on medium until everything is combined and smooth. This creates a thick condiment that can be used on its own as a sandwich spread, drizzled over tacos or even as a dip.
- To thin the dressing, slowly add water to create desired consistency for a salad dressing.
- Toss the salad in a large bowl with the dressing before serving.