Lean cut of steak or chicken
2 tbsp. Garlic Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Persian Lime Olive Oil
1 Onion, medium
1 Bay Leaf
Green, Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
Chipotle Olive Oil (optional for drizzling)
- Rub meat with garlic and lime oil.
- Grill or pan fry meat until desired doneness, set aside.
- Heat additional garlic and lime oil in skillet, and sauté onion and bay leaf until onion begins to soften.
- Add peppers and cook until softened.
- Turn off heat and add tomatoes.
- Slice meat into strips; add vegetables, meat and any other seasonings to tortillas.