$4.50 – $30.00
• Red Apple
• Grilled Lemon
Ideas for Use
• Use it to roast or grill vegetables.
• Combine with minced garlic to marinate pork, lamb, or beef.
• Combine with Lavender balsamic to marinate lamb then roast.
• Mix with any of the suggested vinegar pairings for a great salad dressing; this is especially delicious for grains and couscous.
• Brush on a baguette before toasting. Use to dress tomatoes for bruschetta.
• Use to roast nuts – especially cashews and almonds.
• Brush over fresh sliced pita bread then toast.
• Use in your favorite white bean soup.
• Drizzle over creamy polenta.
• Use in lieu of plain olive oil in your favorite homemade bread recipes. We especially like it in focaccia and ciabatta breads.
• Marinades for Lamb, Beef, Pork, and Poultry
• Bread Baking