$5.00 – $32.00
This 25-year-old Spanish Reserve Sherry Vinegar has a bold flavour resulting from the cask-aged Sherries. This is an essential ingredient for most serious cooks. It adds wonderful flavour to any type of meat, vegetables and sauces. It also makes a great dressing.
Ideas for Use
• Combine with minced shallot, Dijon mustard, minced tarragon, and a Mild Super Premium EVOO; then use over roasted or grilled fish, chicken, or salads.
• Combine with your favorite Super Premium EVOO to dress roasted or grilled potatoes.
• Use in Spanish staples such as gazpacho, romesco sauce, and Catalan beef stew.
• Pan-roast asparagus spears in a Medium Super Premium EVOO; then use to deglaze the pan.
• Combine with a Mild Super Premium EVOO to dress mixed greens with thinly sliced apples, chopped Deglet Noor (or Medjool) dates, walnuts, and shaved Manchego cheese.
• Use to brighten up your favorite French onion soup recipe.
• Use to finish caramelized pearl onions or braised cipollini onions.
• Use to deglaze a pan after sautéing mushrooms and finish with minced parsley.
• Use to macerate strawberries or apricots and serve with vanilla ice cream.
• Blood Orange
• Cilantro & Onion
• Herbs de Provence
• Mushroom & Sage
• White Truffle
• Any Single Varietal
• Winter/Summer Greens
• Pan Sauces
• Beef & Pork, Poultry, & Fish
• Soups and Sauces
• Berries & Stone Fruit