Roasted Almond Oil
$5.50 – $33.00
This Roasted Almond Oil handcrafted in Woodland, California following a strict 150-year-old French traditional method. It’s the best way to retain all the flavors, nutrients and health benefits that nature provides.
Roasted Almond oil adds a subtle almond taste to any dish and gives a fresh touch to your meal, transforming the ordinary into extraordinary. The oil reveals subtle nuances when combined with other ingredients. Its delicate character makes it a good substitute for olive oil. When combined with any salad, fish, or vegetable dish, almond oil helps complete a gourmet meal.
This oil is a popular addition to cookies, cakes, shortbread… it is absolutely wonderful on all baked goods. Roasted Almond oil is a subtle, unique, fresh addition to seasoning, dressings, sauces, and marinades. It suits pasta, potatoes, beans, chicken, and duck perfectly.
• Red Apple
• Brussel sprouts and other cruciferous vegetables
• Baked goods
• Summer/winter squash
• Arugual/frisee/baby spinach
• Goat Cheese
Ideas for Use
• Combine with Pomegranate balsamic and a Mild Super Premium EVOO to dress a shaved brussel sprout salad.
• Drizzle over creamy summer or winter squash soup before serving.
• Combine with your favorite dark balsamic, some Dijon Mustard, and a Medium Super Premium EVOO to dress a chickpea salad with diced avocado, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes.
• For an unforgettable side dish, use Almond oil to quickly saute kale and mix it with quinoa, dried cherries (or cranberries), chopped walnuts, and fresh herbs.
• Combine with Plum fruit vinegar to dress a roasted beet and watercress salad.
• Drizzle over spaghetti squash and top with crumbled goat cheese.
• Use to finish roasted carrot and lentil soup.
• Combine with Cherry balsamic to dress a cherry almond chicken salad.
• Drizzle over butternut squash ravioli and top with grated Parmigiano Reggiano.