Red Wine Vinegar
$5.00 – $32.00
Red Wine Vinegar can be used in salad dressing, sauces and can also be cooked in reductions to make sauces which will turn sweet with a faint tangy bite. Reduction sauce can be drizzled over vanilla ice cream and figs to create a very complex, interesting dessert.
• Blood Orange
• Cilantro & Onion
• Herbs de Provence
• Mushroom & Sage
• White Truffle
• Any Single Varietal
Ideas for Use
• Use to deglaze a pan after sautéing chicken or vegetables.
• Use to braise vegetables, beef, pork, or chicken.
• Drizzle to finish cooked greens, especially collards.
• Combine with any Super Premium EVOO or infused olive oil to dress your favorite salads.
• Combine with a Medium Super Premium EVOO to dress Panzanella (Tuscan bread salad).
• Use in slow-cooked beef or chicken stews.
• Add to stir-fry sauces; it is especially delicious with stir-fried bell peppers and steak.
• Use in any recipe that calls for “sweet & sour” notes—also known as “agrodolce” in Italian.
• Use in Caponata, the Sicilian sweet and sour version of ratatouille.
• Use to brighten up sautéed red cabbage.
• Tomato/Onion-Based Sauces
• Legumes, Especially Chickpeas
• Beef, Pork & Poultry
• Winter Greens, especially Kale, Swiss Chard & Collard Greens
• BBQ Sauce