$5.00 – $32.00
Made with White Trebbiano Grape Must, our White Balsamic undergoes the cooking and barrel ageing process of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, however it is not caramelised. The result is a crisp, tart vinegar with a touch of sweetness. Extremely adaptable, it can be used with any E.V.O.O., as well as with our flavoured oils.
• White truffle
• Blood orange
• Herbs de Provence
• Mushroom & Sage
• Cilantro & Onion
Ideas for Use
• Combine with any citrus olive oil and Dijon mustard to make a great dressing for a wedge salad topped with Gorgonzola or Stilton.
• Combine with Garlic olive oil and drizzle over green beans or your favorite legumes.
• Reduce to make a glaze for roasted onions or carrots.
• Combine with your favorite olive oil and fresh herbs to marinate seafood.
• Combine with fresh rhubarb, ginger, and mint then simmer for a few minutes to make a delicious syrup for fruit salads, sparkling water, and cocktails.
• Butter Lettuce
• Leafy Greens
• Fresh Fruit