$5.00 – $32.00
The deep, red fruit of fresh Italian plum purée gives this stone fruit vinegar a multifaceted flavour with sweet and sour aromas that have a long and rich finish. Our staff enjoys this vinegar most when used for Asian influenced cuisine or fusion inspired recipes. What results when combined with Roasted Walnut oil or Toasted Sesame Seed oil, is a complex vinaigrette or marinade that is at once sweet, tangy, and rich. Pair it with a Medium Super Premium EVOO to dress a salad made with tender greens, freshly-cut fruit, and roasted nuts to truly epitomize what summer is all about: fresh, crisp flavors and wholesome ingredients.
• Blood Orange
• Cilantro & Onion
• Any Single Varietal
• BBQ Sauces
• Leafy Greens
• Sweet Treats
• Marinades for Pork, Poultry, & Lamb
• Roasted or Poached Fruit
Ideas for Use
• Use as an ingredient to poach pears or to macerate fresh fruit.
• Drizzle over fresh fruit before roasting.
• Add to deglaze a pan after searing pork chops.
• Combine with Rosemary olive oil to marinate lamb chops before grilling.
• Combine with Garlic olive oil to marinate pork tenderloin, then reduce the leftover marinade and use it to baste the tenderloin while roasting.
• Combine with Toasted Sesame Seed oil, fresh ginger, and minced garlic, then simmer to reduce and serve with grilled chicken or shrimp.
• Reduce then drizzle over Prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe slices and serve with an assortment of cheeses.
• Use it to make the most delicious and refreshing granita.
• Add a few tablespoons to homemade compotes or jams.