$5.00 – $32.00
Made with White Trebbiano Grape Must, our white peach balsamic does undergo the cooking and barrel ageing process of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena but is not caramelised therefore it retains its white colour. The result is a crisp vinegar with a touch of sweetness reminiscent of handcrafted vinegar from northern Italy. Extremely adaptable, it can be paired with any of our Extra Virgin Olive Oils, as well as flavoured oils to make a light, tart vinaigrette.
• Herbs de Provence
Ideas for Use
• Combine with your favorite olive oil and some Dijon mustard to make a delectable salad vinaigrette.
• Combine with Basil olive oil and dress a Peach Caprese salad.
• Combine with Cayenne olive oil, then simmer to reduce and use to glaze grilled chicken.
• Reduce with fresh thyme and peach slices and use as a topping for seared or grilled pork chops or shrimp.
• Combine with Herbes de Provence olive oil and use as a marinade for lamb chops or pork tenderloin.
• Use in lieu of lemon juice in homemade peach crisp or pie filling.
• Add it to your next batch of homemade peach preserve.
• For the most decadent peach shortcakes, use it to macerate peach slices.
• Add a splash in sparkling water for a refreshing thirst quencher.
• Marinades for Lamb, Pork, & Poultry
• BBQ sauces
• Summer Vegetables
• Leafy Greens
• Sweet Treats
• Creamy Desserts
• Fresh Fruit