$5.00 – $32.00
Zesty and savory, our Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic has just the right amount of acidity to shine in a multitude of culinary applications. Made from traditional herbs long used in Neapolitan cuisine including: rosemary, marjoram, thyme, garlic and sage. It will take your next salad, marinade or BBQ to the next level.
• Blood Orange
• Persian Lime
• Tuscan Herb
Ideas for Use
• Serve it with Serrano Ham or other cured meats.
• Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lamb, pork tenderloin, or roasted chicken.
• Combine with any of our citrus infused olive oils to make delicious vinaigrettes for pasta salads.
• Blend with a spicy olive oil to brush over lamb or vegetable kabobs before grilling.
• Combine with Rosemary olive oil to make a marinade for perfect grilled chicken.
• Drizzle over roasted butternut squash on crostini.
• Drizzle over bruschetta.
• Use to finish oven roasted tomatoes, eggplant, or zucchini.
• Drizzle over avocado toast topped with sliced tomatoes.
• Reduce into a glaze and drizzle over lemon pound cake.
• Drizzle over fresh strawberries.
• Marinades for lamb, pork, poultry, or fish
• Leafy greens
• Root vegetables
• Summer/winter squash
• Fine cheese
• Fresh fruit
• Sweet treats