$5.00 – $32.00
Using real 100% pure maple produced at a small family farm in Vermont. This balsamic is unique and fantastic. One of our best sellers! Think pancakes, waffles, glazing bacon, pork chops, ice cream, dressings, marinades, chocolate cake, fruit and whatever meets your fancy. Suggested pairings: Roasted Walnut Oil, Butter Olive Oil or Blood Orange Olive Oil.
• Blood Orange
Ideas for Use
• Drizzle with Roasted Walnut oil or Butter olive oil on pancakes, waffles, or French toast.
• Reduce and use it as a glaze for bacon slices, chicken, and pork.
• Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to make an earthy and sweet salad dressing.
• Add it to the wet ingredients of your favorite pumpkin bread recipe or whip it into cream cheese and frost carrot cake.
• Mix it with a spicy Dijon mustard to glaze ham.
• Add to baked beans or a homemade BBQ sauce.
• Combine it with confectioners sugar to glaze scones and cinnamon buns.
• BBQ Sauces
• Chicken or Salmon
• Marinades for Slow Cooked/Roasted/Grilled Pork
• Winter Squash
• Pastries & Creamy Desserts
• Cruciferous vegetables