$5.00 – $32.00
Our Italian Mango fruit vinegar is a true-to-fruit version of the mango fruit that is enjoyed across the Mediterranean. This fruit vinegar is both rich and velvety with a natural sweetness that projects rich, bright and sweet flavours.
NOTE: Expect sediment to settle. Shake before using to homogenize fruit pulp.
• Blood Orange
• Cilantro & Onion
Ideas for Use
• Combine with a spicy olive oil, diced mango, cucumbers, red onions, and cilantro to make a delicious salsa.
• Combine with Persian Lime olive oil, diced mango, and fresh mint to dress seared/grilled fish.
• For fajitas or fish tacos, combine it with Chipotle olive oil and marinate steaks or fish fillets before grilling.
• Reduce and use it as a dipping sauce for coconut shrimp.
• Use in your next batch of homemade mango chutney and serve with pork chops or roasted turkey breast.
• Combine with Basil olive oil to dress an avocado salad with mango & jícama.
• Leafy Greens
• BBQ Sauces
• Tropical Fruit
• Chicken, Beef, & Seafood Marinades