$4.50 – $30.00
• Red Apple
• Grilled Lemon
• Sherry Wine
• Champagne Wine
Ideas for Use
• Combine with Traditional 18 Year dark balsamic or Oregano balsamic for salads.
• Combine with Apricot, Peach, or Pineapple balsamic for pork or poultry marinade.
• Combine equal parts with Italian Espresso for a flank steak marinade.
• Use for bread dipping.
• Drizzle over your pasta or add as a secret ingredient in a savory red sauce.
• Drizzle over grilled pizza and flatbread.
• Use to finish creamy mashed potatoes.
• Use to toss pasta; it is especially delicious with spaghetti.
• For extra flavor, use this oil instead of plain olive oil for basting when cooking vegetables.
• Use to cook Mexican-style garlic shrimp.
• Marinades for Poultry, Lamb, Beef, and Shellfish