$5.00 – $32.00
This aged Balsamic Vinegar is amazingly complex, with layers of authentic espresso and dark roasted coffee. It makes a fantastic glaze or barbeque base for pork, beef or chicken. Add a shot to an “affogatto float”, which calls for a tall mug of vanilla gelato scoops covered with coffee.
• Blood Orange
• Any Single Varietal
Ideas for Use
• Combine with Chipotle, Garlic, or Harissa olive oil to marinate steaks; makes great fajita marinade.
• Use it to add depth to your chili or baked beans.
• Drizzle over fresh berries or tiramisu.
• For a delicious dessert, drizzle it over pineapple chunks or brush it on pears, peaches, and pineapple rings before grilling.
• Combine with Blood Orange olive oil and use to marinate pork tenderloin.
• Marinades for Beef & Pork
• BBQ Sauces
• Fresh Fruit