$5.00 – $32.00
This delightful vinegar is spicy and warm, perfect drizzled over fresh fruit or as a dessert topping. It has the unique taste of d’anjou pear, and it matches well with many of our sweeter, fruity oils for a delicious marinade or salad dressing.
• Blood Orange
• Mushroom & Sage
• Any Single Varietal
Ideas for Use
• Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress a spinach or arugula salad, topped with fresh berries, mandarin oranges, and goat cheese.
• Use in lieu of lemon juice in your favorite apple pie recipe
• Use to poach pears or apples.
• Combine it with a Medium Super Premium EVOO and drizzle over sweet potato wedges, pumpkin, or butternut squash before roasting.
• Drizzle over Greek yogurt, ice cream, or oatmeal.
• Brush over acorn squash halves before roasting.
• Whip into Mascarpone cheese for a dessert topping.
• Root Vegetables
• Leafy/Winter Greens
• Winter Squash
• Breakfast Pastries
• Fresh Fruit
• Creamy Desserts & Cocktails
• Marinades for Slow Cooked or Roasted Pork