$5.00 – $32.00
As the Blood Oranges and Tunisian olives ripen, we press them together to form this beautiful combination of whole, fresh citrus fruits crushed with olives. Our Whole Fruit Blood Orange is exceedingly versatile; use it on fish and seafood, chicken, fruit, salads and much more. Enjoy this blended with our Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar for a lively, tart vinaigrette.
• Champagne Wine
• Sherry Wine
• Grilled Lemon
Ideas for Use
• Combine with Chocolate balsamic, ground cumin, chipotle powder, and your favorite aromatics. Pour the mixture over a pork shoulder and slow cook until fork tender.
• Use to pan sear scallops and serve over farro and spinach salad.
• Combine with any of the suggested balsamic pairings for a great salad dressing. We especially like it with Blackberry Ginger or Cinnamon Pear balsamic.
• Use in baking in lieu of melted butter or other oils: try it in brownies, carrot cake, muffins, or pumpkin bread.
• Drizzle over roasted red beets, carrots, fennel, or sweet potatoes and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
• Marinades for Poultry, Pork, and Seafood
• Leafy/Winter Greens
• Winter Squash
• Root Vegetables
• Baked Goods