$4.50 – $30.00
The Amarena cherry is a small bitter (amara, in Italian) dark colored Italian cherry grown in Bologna and Modena.
• Blood Orange
• Persian Lime
• Herbs de Provence
• Roasted Duck
• Leafy Greens
• Fresh Fruit
• Marinades for Beef, Pork, Lamb, & Poultry
• Creamy Desserts
Ideas for Use
• Combine with Mushroom & Sage olive oil to marinate pork or poultry.
• Combine with any mild Super Premium EVOO for a great salad dressing.
• Combine with Chipotle olive oil to make a delicious steak marinade for steak tacos.
• Add a few tablespoons to chopped fresh cherries, peaches, cilantro, minced jalapeno, and fresh lime juice to make a wonderful cherry-peach salsa.
• Drizzle over ice cream with fresh berries or use in your martini.